Teknipure Microfiber Wipers
Teknipure Microfiber Wipers provide best ability to capture and hold (“pick-up”) contamination in critical cleaning applications which require pristine surfaces, and where scrap is not an option. Our unique wedge like yarn structure effectively traps all micro-contamination.
Even though conventional fabrics provide acceptable results in intrinsic cleaning, they are not effective in extrinsic contaminant removal. Conventional fabrics may shed fibers when pressure is applied while cleaning surfaces; which results in the wiper actually contaminating the surface is it supposed to clean. Teknipure microfiber resists abrasion and retains all fiber without the costly shedding.
We offer a family of microfiber fabrics with best intrinsic and extrinsic performance to tackle your most difficult surface cleaning applications in aerospace, optics, HDD, micro-electronics, and medical device manufacturing.
We make knit, woven, and non-woven microfiber products that are safe for all ranges of controlled environments. We offer our microfiber dry, pre-saturated, and sterile; as well as in other product configurations such as swabs and mops.
- Tightly knit and pre-shrunk
- Polyester and nylon fiber
- Ultra-low particle and fiber generation
- Ultrasonic sealed edges or borders for best fiber & particle retention
- Free of silicon, amides, and DOP contamination
- Solvent-safe double-bag cleanroom packaging
- Super soft for scratch sensitive surfaces
- Resists abrasion when used on rough surfaces
- Works well with IPA and other cleaning solvents (available pre-wet)
- Sterile available for aseptic applications
- Certificate of Conformance with lot traceability for each lot
- Selections compatible with all grades of controlled
- Available pre-wet and sterile
- Cleanroom laundered and packaged
- Ideal for removing oil-based contamination (100% removal)
- Works well for process cleaning; ultra-pure substrate /
- Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces when force is applied
- Removes difficult particle and excellent abrasion resistance
- Ideal product choice for any critical process requiring best-yield protection
- Recommended for optical, LCD, and hard disk drive cleaning
- Compatible with ISO Class 4-7 (Class 10-10,000) environments