TekniMop Microfiber Flat Mops
TekniMop Microfiber flat mops are an excellent choice for controlled environment cleaning of floors, walls, and ceilings. Their excellent performance is due to the combination of the “pick-up” of Microfiber, the absorbency of foam, and the strength of polyester. Our TekniMop Microfiber flat mops are lightweight, ergonomic, and easy-to-use on all surfaces; and provide best performance at Economical costs. They are constructed of microfiber Surface, PU foam inner, and polyester support for surface cleaning (smooth or textured) of floors, walls, ceilings, ND hoods.
TekniMop Looped Microfiber Mops
TekniMop Looped Microfiber Mops are an excellent choice for cleaning floors in controlled environments and they are Class 10 laundered and packaged. The edgeless loops of washed microfiber tubes provide best performance with no snags. These mops are lightweight, ergonomic, and easy-to-use on all surfaces; and they are compatible with most solvents and cleaning solutions. The mops’ robust design allows for effective washing and re-use as protocols allow, and provide best performance at economical costs.
- Ultra-low particle, fiber NVR, and ion levels
- Free of silicon, amides, and DOP contamination
- Class 10 cleanroom laundered for your critical janitorial needs
- Robust design allows for snag-free use, and effective washing (re-use as protocols allow)
- Compatible with most solvents and cleaning solutions