TekniClean wipers are made from start to finish with the most demanding specifications and results in mind. Teknipure utilizes advanced production and cleaning technologies; investing in purity thru innovative technology. We manufacture three grades of product purity (TC3, TC2, TC1) which include the most critical micro-contamination control needs to general lint-free surface cleaning and wrapping.r wrapping of controlled surfaces in ISO 5-7 environments.
TekniClean wipers are available in a variety of material substrates and cleaning processes, and they are constructed of knit polyester and 2-ply quilted polyester in various weights, a selection of edge types, and various washing recipes to meet all ranges of applications. Each wiper substrate is available with ultrasonic sealed borders and edges, ultrasonic sealed edges, or laser sealed edges with applicable stepped specification levels.
- Ultrasonic sealed border wipers (TC3PB) are subjected to our most rigorous washing and border sealing process for applications requiring maximum particle and fiber retention. The cleanest and best performing choice for your most critical tasks. Lowest levels of particles, fibers, IONs and NVRs for your most critical cleaning needs. Maximum cleanliness and fiber control for ISO 3 – 4 environments.
- Ultrasonic sealed edge wipers (TC2PU) are exceptionally clean and our most common critical task wiper. These wipes provide optimum cleanliness, performance and value in critical surface cleaning. Soft sealed edges retain all fiber in scratch sensitive applications. Available in many sizes and configurations. Ideal for ISO 4-6 environments.
- Laser sealed edge wipers (TC2PL & TC1PS) are very low particle and fiber release with abrasion resistant fabric. This product family is intended for high-volume and large size applications. An excellent choice for lint-free cleaning or wrapping of controlled surfaces in ISO 5-7 environments.
- Continuous knit, lint-free, and adsorbent fabric
- Free of Silicon, Amides, and Ionic contamination
- Ultra-low particle and fiber release
- Abrasion resistant and durable construction
- Ideal for wiping critical surfaces, equipment, materials, and work surfaces
- Improve yields thru enhanced consistency and control of critical cleaning
- Selections compatible with all grades of controlled environments
- Available pre-saturated with ultra-pure IPA and DIW blends