TekniSat is the name for Teknipure’s precision saturation technology. TekniSat wipers are pre-wetted with a precise amount of solvent to ensure optimal contaminant “attraction” and retention while reducing overall solvent usage.
Presaturated wipers offer a more consistent, reliable, and controllable process for removing cleanroom contaminants. End-users manually applying solvents, onsite with gloves, to dry wipers can easily result in under- and over-saturation, which more often cause further dispersal of contaminants, rather than removal.
Wipers treated with TekniSat are produced in an ISO 4 (Class 10) cleanroom with ultra-pure wiper substrates (<10ppb) IPA and 18Mohm DI Water (filtered to 0.1 micron). This results in accurate and consistent saturation levels for optimal performance in your cleanroom environment.
- Ultra-pure chemistry (multiple blends available)
- Free of silicon, amides, and DOP contamination
- 9-10% IPA blends ideal for environmental cleaning and wipe-downs
- 70% IPA blends ideal for critical process cleaning applications
- 100% IPA blends suited for process equipment cleaning
- Sterile available for aseptic applications
- Ideal for wiping critical surfaces, equipment, materials, and work surfaces
- Eliminate storage, control, and dilution of IPA
- Minimize VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Improve yields through enhanced consistency and control of critical cleaning
- Selections compatible with all classes of controlled environments